Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Site Rubix is FREE!

I was anticipating with the launch of Site Rubix website builder and was even ready to pay for the software when it become available on Oct. 9th, 2007 (yesterday).

I couldn't believe it when I got an e-mail from Wealthy Affiliate saying that they are giving the software away! Bless their hearts for being so generous. They have spent over $100,000 on developing the site. This awesome website building tool is available to all the members at Wealthy Affiliate at no extra charge. With a small monthly membership fee, members have full access to:
  • Full Site Rubix System
  • Free websites hosting on their servers (others may charge around $10/per site/month)
  • Research Center tools (Keyword Research, Clickbank, Google...)
  • 8 Week Action Plan to walk you through the whole Internet Marketing process
  • Tutorials (include videos & text)
  • Analytic Tool
  • Keyword list
  • Many useful downloadable guides
  • The Best Internet Marketing Forum
  • One-on-one mentoring from the 2 founders
  • Access to the Wealthy Affiliate Jobs System
I bought many different software program before. Even though they normally don't cost a whole lot of money, but they do add up. The worst thing is, for the new people like me, getting things to work together is a big task. I ended up with a few programs I never knew how to use, and that a waste of money. For less than $30 a month, I get to use all the softwares available at Wealthy Affiliate, in one place, with people to ask if I need help. It's the smartest investment I made so far. Like countless people posting in the forum yesterday, I'm so grateful for the generous gift. Christmas comes early and I'm ready to build some good looking sites ready to make some money for Christmas using Site Rubix Site Builder.

Follow the links above to find out if this is also something that you are looking for that give you a big lift in your Internet Marketing effort.


No comments: